Do the accounting for the past periods
Is your accounting not made for past periods? You are not alone with your situation. however you should know, that only few accounting company have the resources to work with this client group because normally they have focus on existing customers. We can certainly help you catch up with your accounting and prepare financial statements for past periods.
“Catch up” is a service for those, who normally do bookkeeping by their own means, but who may need assistance with the updating of the bookkeeping. We can help you but it will cost you more than a regular accounting agreement. The reason for this is, that “catch up” work is based on overtime of our accounting personnel. Therefore, it will cost you slightly more than our regular accounting price calculator suggest. One purchase or sell document costs 2,2 € + VAT (instead of regular 5 LTL + VAT ), `while one employee 25 € + VAT/month. Lowest fee for this service is 200 € + VAT
About the service
Unlike our regular accounting for newly established small business, with this service you will not get accounting on permanent basis. The accounting result will come updated and delivered electronically directly to the websites of Sodra and Tax Inspectorate, assuming you will provide us access there access to these sites, or via e-mail.
This “catch up” service is often used when providing last financial statements in connection with the closure of the firm, catching up with the annual reports or in any other situation when you are far behind the current deadlines.
- You have less than 500 documents
- You deliver bank account statement.
- You deliver trial balance if your company had activities earlier.
- You deliver all the documents, so we can identify all the transactions in your bank account statement.
- You provide us with the brief comments if needed to understand some of your documents.
- Lowest fee for this service is 200 € + VAT and this amount has to be paid in advance.
This service is based on overtime of the personnel and therefore we are asking more than the regular service costs. Work will be done in 4 weeks, assuming the assumptions above are fullfilled.
Eventual errors or omissions in the documents
If there are errors and/or omissions in the documents you brought us for accounting you will receive an e-mail where we notify you about this. This notification must be answered and eventual completion have to be made within 3 days. If this is not done, we will carry out the assignment further in accordance with the best accounting practice, but you must be aware that:
- Cash withdrawal without documentation will be treated as private withdrawal , which may give you higher VAT / corporate profit or Social security fees and personal income tax payable.
- Cash deposits without documentation could also lead to higher VAT / or tax.
- If the bank account statement is missing, we can not do the accounting for your.
- If the the trial balance is missing , but the company had an activity before the period we are doing accounting for – we can not do the accounting for your.
In cases where we can not do the accounting, we will not refund minimum amount. We therefore warmly recommend that you do not order until you are sure you can deliver full set of accounting documents.
Our delivery to you
The ready reports are delivered directly to the websites of Sodra and Tax Inspectorate, if we receive your username / passwords within 4 days after we have asked for this. In cases where we have not received access to the electronic access you will get your reports delivered by e-mail. Then you only have to print, sign and submit these reports to appropriate institutions.
el. p. email@example.com